These earrings may be tiny, but they’re crammed with charm. I chose to make this pair in purple– it’s a colour you don’t see here often, for some reason, despite being my favorite, but they’re available in a large range of colours as shown in the photos below.
The butterflies were attached to the earrings with some room to move, so they can be tilted to any angle you choose.
- Made of plastic and metal, with wire. The crimps were chosen to match the silver plate hooks.
- However, if you choose these in gold rather than stainless steel or silver, I can match the crimps to either the hook or the butterfly.
- These are available in pink, orange, green, two shades of blue, purple, and clear. The butterflies are available in silver and black or plain silver.
- These are durable with strong pieces. The only cautionary warning would be that they are small. At the moment, I don’t have child-sized hooks, but there really is no minimum age for this style
- They are young, but I could also see these worn in a more mature style with a grey and purple butterfly print scarf, and a grey dress.
- Any colour shown here is $3.25 a pair. Really a bargain.
The colours here are a better representation of the purple than the earrings above.